[En-Nut-Discussion] Unable to configure/make with SVN tree

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Apr 27 12:35:45 CEST 2015

    Bob> Oh, and one other odd thing: After the original successful
    Bob> configure (after autogen.sh), 'make' would stall indefinitely
    Bob> parsing includes for 'cm3'. I culled the 'cm3' folders from
    Bob> /nut/arch and /nut/include/arch. Then ran configure
    Bob> again. Successful make after that.

Please give context, what are the last lines of compilation
output. Otherwise, did you try with the --disable-html-docs option?
Generating the docs takes a long time.

What system are you on? What and how many how fast CPUs?

    Bob> With the original configure/make, it would scream through header
    Bob> parsing, then stall. It appeared to take 10 minutes or so to get to
    Bob> the next file. After a few of those, you look for an alternative.

I tried again on another machine on a clean checkout and everything
compiled. But i took some time , even with and I7-3770 and SSD.

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de