[En-Nut-Discussion] Unable to configure/make with SVN tree

Bob Wirka bobwirka at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 16:50:39 CEST 2015

Uwe,
I'd have to run it again, but it would "hang" on "Parsing....stm32f407xx.h". After a long time, it would move on. I figured something was wrong, and that it would take forever. But, if there is significant processing for docs, that could easily be the reason. I'll try that 'disable'.
Also, the repository is on my Linux server, NFS mounted, but with gigabit ethernet. That would slow it down as well.
I'm running Ubuntu 12.04 on a Dell laptop with a core I5-3320 at 2.6GHz.
Thanks again,
Bob Wirka