[En-Nut-Discussion] DHCP Issues

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Tue Feb 17 18:05:24 CET 2015

Hi Coleman,

Am 17.02.2015 16:34, schrieb Harald Kipp:

> Not exactly your environment, but I can hardly imagine that this won't
> work elsewhere. What I assume is, that you are running out of stack
> space. Among other things, this depends on compiler versions.

This is what I assume as well. I have the strong feeling, that lots of
our pre-defined default stack sizes, especially of the ethernet receiver
thread or tcp statemachine might be way to low and realy depend on the
compiler version used.

So especially for systems with larger RAM (ARM, Cortex) I think we
should enlarge this a lot. (Personally I use ~1K of stack for dhcp,
tcpsm, emacrx, instead of the pre-defined values on my LPC17xx plattform.

Bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433