[En-Nut-Discussion] Re; r6006

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Thu Jan 22 15:31:55 CET 2015

Hi Uwe,

Am 22.01.2015 14:59, schrieb Uwe Bonnes:
> thanks for fixing! I mostly tested SPI with the Stm32 drivers, so sorry for
> the untested code.

:-)

Yea, unfortunately I need the bitbanging SPI here, as the flash chip is
connected to the SPIFI bus (special accelerated SPI), but the SPIFI
drivers are not yet ready. So I need to implement SPI on non-SPI pins.

> B.t.w: As the GPIO SPI driver doesn't release the CPU when tranfering SPI
> cycles, I think it is a cpu hog. Other thread may starve...

I know... I hope it won't matter in our application.

Best regards,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433