[En-Nut-Discussion] Porting Ethernut to atmel cortex-m7

Pawel pawel8542 at o2.pl
Fri Jan 23 14:54:35 CET 2015

            Hello
    I plan to use ethernut on Atmel ATSAME70Q21. Unfortunately I don't
have enough time to make this port. If someone is interested to do this
task, please send info about price etc to my private mail. Maybe someone
else is interested to use this port and we can divide cost.
I was thinking also about giving this port to community and entering it to
official release. This last decision of course depends on the opinion of
project maintainers. All info are welcome.

best regards
Pawel