[En-Nut-Discussion] Anybody on Chaos Communication Camp 2015?

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Wed Jul 8 16:45:53 CEST 2015

Hi all,

this year, another incarnation of the Chaos Communication Camp will take
place near Berlin.

http://events.ccc.de/tag/chaos-communication-camp/

Me and several friends and colleges will attend the camp and it would be
a cool place to meet and hack together.

Are there any Nut/OS developers or users who will attend the camp as
well, so we could meet and hack together?

You'll likely find me in the HaSi village
(http://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Village:Hackspace_Siegen) a
sub-village of the ChaosWest village
http://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Village:Chaos_West

Best regards and see you soon,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433