[En-Nut-Discussion] stm32f4discovery

Ulrich Prinz ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 14 23:26:40 CEST 2015

Hi all,

I try to start over with STM32L0 and F4 devices, especially I want to
get stm32F4 based internet radio and stream playing running. As a base
for building this, I like to use STM32F4DIS-BB as interface to LAN and a
future LCD.

However, trying to build f4_discovery.conf or stm32dis_bb.conf do fail
in current master branch:
stm32_rtc_v3.c claims "cfg/rtc.h" that is missing.
Adding a simple empty rtc.h results in many defines missing.

Did someone forgot to add the cfg/rtc.h or is it simply not generated
correctly?

Regards
Ulrich