[En-Nut-Discussion] stm32f4discovery

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jul 15 00:28:52 CEST 2015

    Ulrich> Hi all, I try to start over with STM32L0 and F4 devices,
    Ulrich> especially I want to get stm32F4 based internet radio and stream
    Ulrich> playing running. As a base for building this, I like to use
    Ulrich> STM32F4DIS-BB as interface to LAN and a future LCD.

    Ulrich> However, trying to build f4_discovery.conf or stm32dis_bb.conf
    Ulrich> do fail in current master branch: stm32_rtc_v3.c claims
    Ulrich> "cfg/rtc.h" that is missing.  Adding a simple empty rtc.h
    Ulrich> results in many defines missing.

    Ulrich> Did someone forgot to add the cfg/rtc.h or is it simply not
    Ulrich> generated correctly?

Ulrich,

it seems not to be generated  correctly in your tree. My master tree,
nutconfigued for stm32f4dis_bb generated:

#ifndef _INCLUDE_CFG_RTC_H_
#define _INCLUDE_CFG_RTC_H_

/*
 * Do not edit! Automatically generated on Wed Jul 15 00:14:36 2015
 */

#ifndef RTC_CLK_SRC
#define RTC_CLK_SRC RTCCLK_LSE
#endif

#ifndef RTC_CLK_LSE
#define RTC_CLK_LSE 32768
#endif

#endif

Please recheck your tree. Perhaps consider even working on a new tree,
perferable by using the SVN-git core found on
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ethernut/files/?source=navbar
and after unzipping  getting up-to date with "git svn rebase".

Thanks

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de