[En-Nut-Discussion] RFC: Moving to github

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 15:06:35 CEST 2015

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 9:12 AM, Harald Kipp <harald.kipp at egnite.de> wrote:

> I have no concerns keeping the SVN repository at SF as a central
> "official" code base, but would move hot developments to public Git
> repositories. To me, it makes no difference, where these repositories
> are hosted.

IMHO it would be best that the "official" repository to be git repository
then. Hosted anywhere, either SF, GitHub or GitLab.
Release files could be kept in SF.

I understand the argument that devs break other platforms unknowingly, but
still I don't think making "official" fragments would be beneficial, it
would be just another place to patch bugs in the arch independent portions
(or worst, forget to patch them).