[En-Nut-Discussion] Extra packet in ethernet packet

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Jun 15 11:43:10 CEST 2015

    Coleman> Uwe, I've not looked to see if this was removed in the latest
    Coleman> code base.

    Coleman> I do not have SVN rights that I know of.

    >> arch/arm/dev/atmel/at91sam7x_emac.c is marked obsolete and not
    >> referenced in our build system. Any reason not to remove this file?

    Coleman> Why is marked as obsolete? Has the driver been merged with a
    Coleman> unified driver or something?

SVN has
nut/arch/arm/dev/atmel/at91_emac.c
nut/arch/arm/dev/atmel/at91sam7x_emac.c

and the configuration only references "arm/dev/atmel/ih_at91emac.c" with a
comment:
nut/conf/arch/arm.nut:-- Ethernet driver source. at91sam7x_emac.c will become obsolete.

Can somebody of the arm people comment?

Thanks

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de