[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32 SDIO support

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Oct 7 11:27:11 CEST 2015

    Holger> Hello Ole in April 2014 i post that "i have a working driver for
    Holger> SDIO MMC Interface for some STM32 familys (F1, L1, F4)", with 4
    Holger> Datalanes (works very fast). It based on a SDIO-Driver that i
    Holger> developed for own projects on differnet STM32 Familys.  It runs
    Holger> since then with a webserver app on two versions of an Olimex
    Holger> STM32-H407 Board (STM32F407, different network PHYs) and works
    Holger> also with SDHC Cards (up to 32 GB)

I have that file still in my /tmp directory.

So here some excused why I did not yet integrate:
- I have no urgent need or and SDIO interface
- The file rely on vendor provided files with the ugly
  MCD-ST Liberty SW License Agreement V2
- it had no makefile for an easy start ;-)

When trying to include in recent trunk keep in mind that the examples use
the standart peripheral library. Now ST switched to the STCube headers. ST
tends to rename things and there may be subtile differences in names. As the
Cube Headers have a BSD license, I switched to these headers with the recent
changes. So #include "arch/cm3/stm/vendor/stm32f4xx.h" vanished and is now
replaces by #include "arch/cm3/stm/vendor/stm32xxxx.h". Expects subtile
differences...

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de