[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32 SDIO support

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Thu Oct 8 09:38:07 CEST 2015

Hi Uwe,

Am 07.10.2015 11:27, schrieb Uwe Bonnes:
> I have that file still in my /tmp directory.

Holger just send it to me, a good starting point.

> So here some excused why I did not yet integrate:
> - I have no urgent need or and SDIO interface
> - The file rely on vendor provided files with the ugly
>   MCD-ST Liberty SW License Agreement V2
> - it had no makefile for an easy start ;-)

:)

> When trying to include in recent trunk keep in mind that the examples use
> the standart peripheral library. Now ST switched to the STCube headers. ST
> tends to rename things and there may be subtile differences in names. As the
> Cube Headers have a BSD license, I switched to these headers with the recent
> changes. So #include "arch/cm3/stm/vendor/stm32f4xx.h" vanished and is now
> replaces by #include "arch/cm3/stm/vendor/stm32xxxx.h". Expects subtile
> differences...

Yes, I definitiely will use the available headers. I do not want to rely
on the MCD license. So I assume several cleanup will be needed, but I
don't see any problem there...

Bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts GmbH            Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48         Mob: +49-177-7420433