[En-Nut-Discussion] Custom linker script

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Sep 9 16:50:44 CEST 2015

    Coleman> Hello.  Can I copy at91sam7x256_rom.ld to my local directory,
    Coleman> and will that override the linker script in the ldscripts
    Coleman> folder? I need to modify the location in flash where my
    Coleman> software loads from.

Hello,

the linker script is sreach for in the library. So your approach won't help.
For your approach you would need to adapte th linker sraech path.

./conf/tools.nut already has

   at91sam7x256_bootrom     = "AT91SAM7X256, code running in FLASH,
   bootloader in FLASH (code entry at offset 0xC000)",

as linker selection. Why can't you use this feature?

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de