[En-Nut-Discussion] cmake for Nut/OS

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Fri Dec 30 19:18:21 CET 2016

    Coleman> In the discussion list, I see old discussions from 2009
    Coleman> regarding the use of cmake, but it doesn't look like any
    Coleman> conclusion was posted.

    Coleman> Was Nut/OS ever updated to work with cmake? There were
    Coleman> rumblings about a Makefile to cmake utility, but I couldn't
    Coleman> find a reference to the exact tool.

    Coleman> The reason for this post is because I'd like to use Visual GDB
    Coleman> with Nut/OS, but I can find no way to easily import the Nut/OS
    Coleman> ecosystem into Visual GDB.

I do not know of any more work on that subject neither..

For a specific setup, probably a CMakeLists.txt can be crafted with not too
much fiddling. But as nutconfigure/qnutconf selects the files to compiled, a
generic solution will need more work and understanding of ethernut and
cmake.

Will you perhaps take a plunge?

Cheers
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de