[En-Nut-Discussion] Eclipse leftovers in NutO/S?

Ulrich Prinz ulrich.prinz at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 16 11:40:06 CEST 2016

Hi!

I had a long wressle till I could come around some real bad
incompatibilities between Eclipse Mars.2 and Ubuntu 16.04 LTS. In that
hassle I deleted several existing workspaces (sure I do have copies).
(An Upgrade to Eclipse Neon RC3 + CDT Beta works perfectly now)

In that work I found, that NutO/S seems to have Eclipse settings in its
repository. Is this really needed?

I am using svn over git, so a git status revealed these files to be deleted:

gelöscht:       .project
gelöscht:       .settings/org.eclipse.cdt.codan.core.prefs
gelöscht:       .settings/org.eclipse.cdt.core.prefs

Kind regards
Ulrich