[En-Nut-Discussion] Have anyone implemented an ENC28J60 driver for Nut/OS

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed May 4 23:49:24 CEST 2016

    Ole> Hi all, a few years ago, there was a discussion about the ENC28J60
    Ole> on out mailinglist.

    Ole> Does anyone just have implemented a driver for that Ethernet
    Ole> controller?  I just do not want to invent the wheel twice :)

    Ole> The project:

    Ole> A fried of mine (still Ethernut newbee, but very interested) would
    Ole> like to use the ENC28J60 together with an STM32 on a eval board.

Why not use a Nucleo-144 Board  with ethernet? Probably not much more
expensive that some board + ENC28J60, but already tested at least somehow.

And before starting a ENC28J60 driver, what about a driver for the W5500 ,
a chip with much more  intelligence?

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------