[En-Nut-Discussion] ST3M32F407

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at embedded-it.de
Mon May 23 14:03:52 CEST 2016

Hi Hermann,

You'll likely see this issue, if the compiler can not be found in the
windows search path.

To give it a try, just open a windows terminal window (cmd.exe) and try
to run

arm-none-eabi-gcc --version

If the program is not found, the search path is not set globally. You'll
likely have missed to select this option during installation.

I this case, right click on "my computer". There you'll somewhere find
an entry "Advances settings / Environment variables". There you can add
the compiler path to the PATH variable.

The compiler will be installed somewehere in

c:\programs\GNU Arm toolchain\bin

Sorry I'm no able to provide a more detailed or more exact instruction,
as I'm a linux user :)

Best regards,

Ole