[En-Nut-Discussion] STM32L051 and LPUART

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Oct 24 21:42:55 CEST 2016

    Ulrich> So I am back with some new devices that like to be redesigned
    Ulrich> for this O/S and I was just checking my options. Looks like I
    Ulrich> need to design in the STM32L051T8Y6 as it is completely missing
    Ulrich> right now. I am still crawling through the .nut files to collect
    Ulrich> all options needed.

I just added the option to SVN trunk, doing shortcuts as many options and
defaults for PIN and DMA are not yet provided in the
nut/conf/arch/cm3/stm32uart.nut files.

    Ulrich> For the UART / LPUART, I was sure that ST did just recycle the
    Ulrich> standard register setup as they did this in the past for the
    Ulrich> reduced debug UART in the same way. There should only be some
    Ulrich> special clock setup as it's clock is derived from the low power
    Ulrich> tree, I bet.

I tested with my uart implementation :-)

Will send you in private mail

Bye
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------