[En-Nut-Discussion] No rule to make ...

bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Dec 5 16:27:53 CET 2019

Nikolas Becker writes:
> Hello,
>
> I started with a project for the ethernut5 board with Nut/OS around
> a year ago and had some nice help from you. The project took a break
> and now I have to continue. I reinstalled the ethernut software
> 5.2.4 and yagarto. I followed the manual up to the point where the
> Nut/OS libraries are built. The building fails with the following
> log:
Why don't you try SVN head?

SVN head is where I put a lot of work into. 5.2.4 targets mostly
at boards I don't have, so I can not test.

> make[1]: *** No rule to make target `aes.o', needed by
> `libnutcrypto.a'.  Stop.

Perhaps you have to add some license agreements in the configurator
under "Non-BSDL Code". Quote the correspomding lines from the .conf
file.

> Any idea where my mistake is?

Clinging to old-age "stable" versions? Arm GCC
(https://developer.arm.com/open-source/gnu-toolchain/gnu-rm.) is now
at version 9 while yagarto has been abandoned for years.

I would appreciate if you give SVN (GIT) head a try.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de

--------- Tel. 06151 1623569 ------- Fax. 06151 1623305 ---------