[En-Nut-Discussion] SAM7X Debugging / Development

wiegelj wiegelj at gmx.de
Tue Jun 25 14:02:58 CEST 2019

Hi folks,

a few years ago I left my company to work as a freelancer and to have
much more freetime :-). Now my old company asked me for help, because
they have network problems that appear not very often. I don't know now
if the problems are on the application or the network layer. The Nut Os
Version is 4.10.2.1
They are using a board design, based on the AT91SAM7SE-EK. In the past
there was a setup to work with yagarto and using the debugging function
with eclipse. But this is outdated now. Nower days there are a plenty of
tools. Do anyone now which tool is recommended today and where I can
find a "how to compile and debug the Ethernut stuff" today? Is the
actual ethernut 5 supporting the old SAM7X Cpu?

Thank you for your help

Jörg