[En-Nut-Discussion] IAR Compiller and PPP implementation

Mike Cornelius mikec at calldirect.com.au
Thu Apr 3 01:40:57 CEST 2003

Hi Jon,
Here is a significantly updated PPP driver which supports PAP and much more,
I have forwarded this to Harald for inculsion in the next release but so you
can get a head start here it is.
This version is for Nut/OS 2.x I do not yet have a 3.x version.

I can't help with the IAR compiler.

My gut feel is that without the 32k external ram you'll be fighting quite a
battle to get things going.
One suggestion is why not check out our UltraLite iT product which includes
a GM47 and Mega128 on a ready made board in a nice enclosure.
I'lld be quite happy to supply them without the GM47 if you preffer to buy
that locally.

Check out our website for other options at:-
http://www.call-direct.com.au/gsm-gprs_modems.htm

Here's a code and a snippet showing how to start it.
PPP_PARAMS ppp_params;
ppp_params.ppp_host_dev = uart1;
ppp_params.ppp_user = "fred";
ppp_params.ppp_pass = "frog";
if (CDNetPPPConnect(vc_gprs, confgprs->setup_string, 5000) != -1)
{
    if (NutNetIfConfig("PPP0",&ppp_params, 0,0))
    {
    DisconnectCall(uart1);
    NutSleep(5000);
    }