[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut, UART HW Flowcontrol and maybe Bluetooth

Lars Andersson laran at ikp.liu.se
Tue Dec 9 20:28:49 CET 2003

Matthias,

I would like to say that your work is of most interest! Do you have any plans to start working with Nut/OS in your system ?
If you are planning to port your code into the NUT/OS I would be glad to help in any way.

Have you made your stack implementation from scratch or did you port from some other stack? Are you planning to implement more layers in the future? BNEP & PAN perhaps ? :-)

I think it would interesting to se if one can use the Nut/OS ppp stack ontop of your RFOMM layer.

Regards,
Lars A Andersson