[En-Nut-Discussion] Hi, I´m new to Ethernut and new to the list.

Michael Kirsten michael.kirsten at web.de
Thu Aug 5 08:06:35 CEST 2004

Hi everyone,

my name is Michael and I´m brand new to Ethernut (I got the red one with
the starter kit) and new to this list.

I didn´t find out yet, how to go to the history so, I will ask my question
right now.

Can someone please give me a link or a step by step howto how I get my
compiled program into that Ethernut 2 board ?

I tried a lot of different ways but, the board still boot with the default
webserver that comes pre installed with the board.

Thanks in advance.

Michael