WG: [En-Nut-Discussion] ICMP Echo request implementation?

Andras andras_meier at web.de
Sat Dec 4 11:31:30 CET 2004

Hi!

Thanks for the answere, I understand icmp pings are not part of standard
nut/net.
Looking at icmphdr.zip (on http://www.ethernut.de/en/projects.html) it
contains an ICMP header structure.
OK. but it does not contain code

googling around I also found an example ping program by Ralph Mason using

NutIcmpCreateSocket
NutIcmpSendTo
NutIcmpReceiveFrom
NutIcmpDestroySocket

but I cannot find these functions. This email can also be found in the
discussion
threads archive of October(?) 2003.

Ralph, if you are still "out there", may I have a copy of your code?

Thanks in advance

Andras