[En-Nut-Discussion] dev/twif.h docs and TWI function prototypes

Berns J. Buenaobra bbuenaobra at nip.upd.edu.ph
Fri Jan 30 00:36:51 CET 2004

Hello list:

This seems to be missing in the latest version on NUT/OS API docs? I
couldn't figure out how to pass the correct parameters to the function
prototype static void TwInterrupt (void *arg) for twif.c Revision 1.4
2003/11/03? Following the usual psuedocode of I2C that is Initialize
I2C, Start Bit, Clock Data, Check acknowledge and send Stop bit. How do
use the function prototypes in TWIF.C to do exactly the stops above? My
application requires that I Read/Write to an External EEPROM connected
to Port D's SDA & SCL pins.

Thank you an please help a newbie!

Berns B.