[En-Nut-Discussion] Download form CVS question.

Alexander Baranov Baranov at intech21.com
Fri Jan 30 01:44:54 CET 2004

Hi, All.
When Harald explained that to everybody I seem to had been involved into my
own business. Like bad student. Now, please explain me what have I do to
upgrade some file (e.g. thread.c). I downloaded it from CVS and replaced the
old one by the new one.  I suspect that I have to do something more e.g. run
some compilation of system. I tried to run 'make clean' and 'make install',
but got error message about redefined XRAMEND. I ran configure.exe, but I am
still not sure that I did proper thing. Advise, please.

Alexander Baranov
Intech21, Inc.
50 Glen Street,
Glen Cove, NY, 11542