[En-Nut-Discussion] Odd Programming Issue

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Jul 29 19:25:53 CEST 2004

Kyle,

thanks for not posting the hex file to the list. :-)

Did you try AVRStudio? Can you request the device identifier?
Have a look at the fuses.

In oder to check the programmer, you can use Hyperterminal
set to 115200,8,n,1 with flow control disabled and press
Ctrl+X after applying power to the Ethernut (with the ISP
adapter attached). The programmer should send a version
number.

Any output from stk500.exe?

Harald