[En-Nut-Discussion] AVR JTAG (plus an ARM PS)

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Tue Jun 1 19:41:39 CEST 2004

Tyou,

on the bottom of http://www.ethernut.de/en/isp/index.html you
can see an advanced JTAG hardware, which had been designed
by Armand ten Doesschate. More at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/freeice

Armand already did a lot of software, but like me, he seems
to be too busy to work on it regularly. Also Ted Roth
confirmed, that he will help as far as time allows.

However, I assume, that this will never run with AvrStudio.
It's designed for GDB.

If you (or anybody else) is interested to spend some time
on this, please contact a dot doesschate at hccnet dot nl.
I'll also try to help.

At least better than running an ATmega163 emulator on the
PC or Ethernut. :-)

Harald

P.S. Not for the public <bg>: Your ARM port is quite useful.
Many thanks. Unfortunately it contains some GPL code. GPL is
not acceptable for Nut/OS distributions. No big deal, but just
in case you didn't know.