[En-Nut-Discussion] Can't compile NutOs

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Sep 15 10:25:39 CEST 2004

Hi Harald,

thanks for you'r advice... I'll have some more try...

I'm not using the original ethernut board so I'm relying upon my own
changes / additions to NutOS. It is a board with CS8900 and SJA1000 CAN
Bus interface

> To all other developers: Don't give up! Don't get angry!
> Just take it as it is and report your specific problem
> like Ole did. (Although I can hear a low level of
> frustration from Ole too, can't I? :-))

Yes, right... sorry about that. What you and all the other people have
done is very very good work... I have a customer who want's to push the
project more than I can do... So it was my fault (a silly idea) to
update to CVS head for this project :-)

> I'm currently trying to solve a completely different problem
> (why does an NT service using winpcap stops on user logout?)
> but some time is left to prepare a new Nut/OS software manual.
> So you are quite safe now, no more basic changes until I start
> to get Nut/OS emulation on Linux running.

Ui :-) That's the next point I'm working with :-) I'm implementing the
L2CAP layer for BTNut. There I need the Unix emulation.

> Btw. if you want to add some changes, feel free to do so.
> There are a few more days required until the 4.0 branch.

Ok... could you briefly explain how to integreat new options into
NutConf? I'd like to integrate Options fpr the CAN driver, the CS8900
driver, the HD44780Bus driver and for NutInit.o (3 waitstate support)

Regards,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19