[En-Nut-Discussion] Is there a "NutHttpGetParameter" equivalent?

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Sep 27 09:55:20 CEST 2004

Hello Lars,

At 22:59 26.09.2004 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
> >From the NUT download area I quote:
>
>- Mikael Adolfsson made some modifications to the
>- pro/httpd to make it able to parse the QueryString
>- into a decoded table, so you can access form
>- parameters more easily.
>
>I find these functions nice and easy to use,
>so I copy these into pro/httpd for every new release
>of EtherNut.
>Is there an equivalent package somewhere in
>EtherNut that I can use instead?

There are indeed several goodies, which didn't make
its way into the released code due to lack of time.

><off_topic> Is there a way in the Windows environment
>to apply Unix style Diff files? I can create such files
>with "ExamDiff" but I do not know how to use them for
>source file updates like patching httpd.
></off_topic>

A very good collection is
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuwin32/

Or use one of the Unix emulations
http://www.mingw.org/
http://www.cygwin.com/

>Reported version string of 3.9.2 seems to be 3.9.1.0 pre,
>or I might have crosslinked my sources?

The version string is incorrect, even in the current CVS
HEAD. I forgot to update this.