[En-Nut-Discussion] File upload via Http

Vesa Jääskeläinen chaac at nic.fi
Fri Apr 1 11:05:22 CEST 2005

Lars Andersson wrote:
> Reading my post again, I really missed to state what I
> meant to say.
> My question more specific, is there a tool for Windows
> to apply these patches to the source file? I do it
> manually so far.

If you have WinAVR installed you can use following:
C:\WinAVR\utils\bin\patch.exe

Or you could install cygwin suite that also contains patch.

Or use prebuilt win32 binary in example from:
http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/

Or you can compile it yourself :)
http://www.gnu.org/software/patch/patch.html

Plenty of options :)... as this is a gnu tool, next thing to struggle is
with command line parameters.

Something like following could be used in directory where httpd.c is
located:

patch -u -i \ethernut\content_length.diff

I used "cvs diff -u httpd.c" when I was creating this diff.

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen