[En-Nut-Discussion] RE: File upload via Http

Eduardo Serantes eserantes at telefonica.net
Fri Apr 1 16:19:23 CEST 2005

Hi Ralf,

I've got working the Ethernut as client and using the POST method. The
implementation is quite specific, but you should be able to fit it to your
need. I'm also downloading the new firmware version for the ethernut via
http from a php server and storing it in the external RAM before jumping to
a modified bootloader. If you tell me what do you want to do, I can help you
with the code.

Regards,

Eduardo