[En-Nut-Discussion] Bunch of Harmful Modifications in CVS

Vesa Jääskeläinen chaac at nic.fi
Tue Apr 5 21:45:56 CEST 2005

Harald Kipp wrote:

> Due to the number of changes I may have missed something.
> Please shout at me.

There is some compilation problems if NUTDEBUG is activated. As it was
moved to header file instead of compiler command line directive include
of <cfg/os.h> is needed to every file using this define.

There are several files needing this.

I have some local modifications for this but haven't had time to patch
every file.

If my memory serves well, also nutconf is a bit broken in sense of
saving custom configuration file. It misses some configuration settings
loaded previously. I can dig more on this if needed.

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen