[En-Nut-Discussion] SNTP thread memory corrupted

Mirek Fontan bike at blatna.cz
Thu Apr 21 22:09:55 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I'm running Ethernut 3.9.5, after adding following lines to my
project

  u_long ip_sntp_server = inet_addr(SNTP_SERVER);
  if (NutSNTPStartThread(ip_sntp_server, 600000L) != 0)
    printf("\r\nSNTP thread failed ...\r\n");

the applications after some time hangs ( 15-20 min). The only
thing I've discovered is sntpc thread signaled as corrupted from
beginning.Some time is signaled as corrupted next thread in the
list.

I'm missing something or there is a bug?

Mirek

Please, tolerate my English.