[En-Nut-Discussion] FreeBSD as development environment for Nut/OS?

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Aug 4 10:36:44 CEST 2005

Nice misunderstanding. :-) Guess that Alexander asked for
BSD as the development environment.

Alexander, using FreeBSD shouldn't be a problem. Several
people successfully use Mac OS X, for example
http://www.btnode.ethz.ch/tools/

There are problems with building from the autoconfiscated
source archive and you have to be prepared to fiddle around
with Lua and wxWidgets libs. But even if all this fails
you can still build Nut/OS w/o the configurator within
the source tree.

Harald