[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3.9.9 and NutDelay()

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 15:51:25 CET 2005

Oh, so this is while compiling ethernut itself, I thought it was some
application....

I don't have these warnings at all. I did notice that the configurator
picked up the settings from registry and was using the wrong include
path ( 3.9.8's folder ), so I had to change it prior to compiling.
Maybe they moved it to some different header in 3.9.9 but you are
including 3.9.8 headers (?)