[En-Nut-Discussion] Re: [En-Nut-Announce] Nut/OS Version 3.9.3 Preview

Vesa Jääskeläinen chaac at nic.fi
Mon Feb 7 21:15:19 CET 2005

Harald Kipp wrote:
> Please check
>
> http://www.ethernut.de/en/download.html
>
> and enjoy,
>
> Harald Kipp

I was trying out 3.9.5 preview and using default ethernut21b.conf to
build libraries.

It fails with irq stack (missing include/cfg/dev.h), if I enable IRQ
stack then it continues a bit further and stops at missing
include/cfg/chat.h.

Now if I configure from C runtime->File streams->Max. Open streams to 8
it continues a bit further.

Then I had to configure default values to ARP, DHCP. So perhaps those
files could be generated by default configuration and remain empty OR
modify sources.

Nut/OS Configurator was the same as provided in the package (Version 1.1.2).

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen