[En-Nut-Discussion] Imagecraft v7.00a with replaced ICCAVR.EXE does not build v3.9.5 of Ethernut

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Mar 23 11:13:36 CET 2005

Thomas,

The software manual is not correct at one point.
Link with crtnutram (instead of crtnut) or crtenutram
(instead of crtenut) for Ethernut 1.3G and enable
32k external memory in the compiler settings.

Otherwise the external memory interface isn't
enabled. Many thanks to Joerg Wiegelmann, who
wasted a lot of time to detect this problem.

Please let us know if this helps.

Harald

P.S. For Ethernut 1, do not forget to remove the initial
HWDEF += -DETHERNUT2
from UserConf.mk in the sample directory.