Fwd: Re: [En-Nut-Discussion] PPP/AHDLC logic problems...

Brett Abbott Brett.Abbott at digital-telemetry.com
Sun May 8 21:51:51 CEST 2005

Vesa

maybe gcc, maybe not, maybe both gcc and ICC?

I have seen exact symptom this with ICCAVR V6 with optimisation
recently.  Perhaps it is something uncommon within the NutOS code stream
- we are both working on ahdlcavr.c and related code.

Is this the problem that goes away when the optimiser is off?

Brett