[En-Nut-Discussion] Newbie Question - Unable to compile NutOS from source under WinAVR

Robin Commander robincommander at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon May 9 20:47:19 CEST 2005

Hello everybody, I wonder if you could give me some pointers (no pun
intended...) as to where things are going wrong ?

I've just bought an "Amber Embedded Webserver Board" which appears to be
based around the 1.3f version of Ethernut hardware.

The programmed code works fine and all tests respond as expected, but when I
tried to compile NutOS from source under WinAVR using latest source and
latest version of WinAVR, it fails with the following errors - possibly due
to me having things set up so that there seems to be a mix of forward
slashes and back slashes in the file paths ?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Robin

Error message as follows :

----- Running 'make clean' -----

----- 'make clean' terminated successfully -----

----- Running 'make all' -----

avr-ar: creating libnutarch.a

In file included from C:/ethernut/nut/include/compiler.h:66,

from C:\ethernut\nut/os/heap.c:89:

C:/ethernut/nut/include/arch/avr.h:237:21: avr/twi.h: No such file or
directory

make[1]: *** [heap.o] Error 1

make: *** [all] Error 2

----- 'make all' failed with error 2 -----