[En-Nut-Discussion] Newbie Question - Unable to compile NutOS from source under WinAVR

Vesa Jääskeläinen chaac at nic.fi
Mon May 9 21:04:08 CEST 2005

Robin Commander wrote:

> The programmed code works fine and all tests respond as expected, but when I
> tried to compile NutOS from source under WinAVR using latest source and
> latest version of WinAVR, it fails with the following errors - possibly due
> to me having things set up so that there seems to be a mix of forward
> slashes and back slashes in the file paths ?

You could try to change back slashes to forward slashes in NutConf's
settings dialog. I have always used forward slashes when using cygwin
tools so I cannot verify if there is problem there.

Are you sure you are really using newest tools and have configured them
correctly?

Please run following command and tell the results:
avr-gcc --version