[En-Nut-Discussion] Multiline LCD: How to write on second line?

Arjan Vroegop atjev at hotmail.com
Tue May 24 11:25:37 CEST 2005

Hi,

The layout of my display is 16x2 chars. I've conncted it to my Ethernut with
the 4-bit mode (4 databits, 1 R/S bit, 1 Enable bit)

The lcd_gotoxy function (see below) works in the x-direction, I can move
text to the right with
lcd_gotoxy(4,0). With I give the command lcd_gotoxy(0,1) the text appears on
the first line. I've tried several other values, but nothing works.

Any other suggestions? :S

Arjan Vroegop