[En-Nut-Discussion] Where to find ENUT apps

Hugo Simon hugo.simon at gmx.de
Tue Sep 20 12:18:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

if I need some nice code snippet for the Ethernut I usally browse through
this discussion archive to find out if there is somebody who wrote that
snipped already. Thats a bit annoying. Is there somewhere a location where
one can submit and find some nice things for the Ethernut?

Maybe the Wiki would be a nice platform for that. Under the main menu
"NutOSExamples" there could be subpages with every example, so everyone can
drop some nice little things there. For bigger code there should be some
Webspace somewhere.

BTW: How is the colorfull source example at the NutOSExamples made?

bye
Thorsten