[En-Nut-Discussion] Newbie - NUTos questions.

Thiago A. Corrêa thiago.correa at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 15:40:21 CEST 2005

Hi,

    The ethernet driver makes use of threading, so you do need at
least some libraries to be linked in, unless you want to do some
porting.
    There are other ethernet drivers without dependencies, such as the
uIP driver.

    I'm new to the embedded programming, could be my fault, but why
not use printf? You can redirect it to about any stream. One reason
not to use the NutOS could be the size of the program, then I agree,
but printf?

Regards,
   Thiago A. Correa