[En-Nut-Discussion] FTP server sample not working

Mark vd Waal van Dijk M.v.d.Waal_v.Dijk at krohne-altometer.nl
Wed Dec 6 15:35:46 CET 2006

Hi Harald,

I'm using Nut/OS 4.2.1. The cards were both formatted. Just to be sure I
formatted them again, but it didn't help. I can access them perfectly on my
PC though.

The MMC card is an 4MB card from JVC, the SD is an 1GB from Panasonic. I can
try to get my hands on some other cards, maybe it has to do with the cards
themselves.

Searching old posts I found someone with the same problem, he was talking
about lowering the SPI speed, does this make any sense to you? The post I'm
talking about is here:

http://www.nabble.com/4.1.9.6-Available-t2005388.html#a5540638
(3rd post made by Jix Electronics)

I cant find where to lower the SPI speed though.

Thanks again,

Mark