[En-Nut-Discussion] Problems compiling NutOS 4.1.3

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Jan 26 14:27:06 CET 2006

At 13:42 26.01.2006 +0100, you wrote:

>httpd works fine, but my application seems to not initialize the Ethernet
>Controller. I get no errors on the console, even DHCPConfig tells me a valid
>IP address. But the board doesn't respond to network requests (http, ping).
>Also the LINK LED doesnot light up, not on the Nut and not on the hub.
>
>I have no idea where to look for the error.

If your board is configured with a fixed IP address in EEPROM, then
   NutDhcpIfConfig("eth0", 0, 60000);
doesn't need a link, if I remember correctly.

Did you register the Ethernet device this way:
   NutRegisterDevice(&devSmsc111, 0, 0)

If you are using
   NutRegisterDevice(&DEV_ETHER, 0, 0)
then look to the compile line. Does it include -DETHERNUT2?