[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut don't work anymore

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Jul 5 17:42:34 CEST 2006

Hello Thorsten,

A pre-compiled Basemon is available with the standard Nut/OS
distribution for Windows. Look at nut/app/bin/atmega128.

If you're using Linux, get it from www.ethernut.de/arc
I just uploaded it there.

Yes, the Basemon binary runs on Ethernut 1 and 2 and thus
contains Ethernet drivers for the RTL8019 and the LAN91C111.

Harald