[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut don't work anymore

Hugo Simon hugo.simon at gmx.de
Wed Jul 5 18:26:55 CEST 2006

Thank you Harald,

but even these binaries don't work on my Ethernut 2.1. So I think I have a
hardware problem. Can I do any tests to see what is wrong with it? Or what
else can I do.

Another strange thing I observed. If I connect my old split cable that
splits both com ports from the Ethernut's COM connector, and connect com1 to
the PC I get back strange characters, even if the Nut is switched off, if I
use a full featured normal com cable this didn't happen. I don't think my
cable or jumper settings are wrong because I used it a long time without
problems.

A few weeks ago the Ethernut works fine and wasn't used since then. Any
ideas what happened?

Bye
Thorsten