[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut don't work anymore

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Jul 5 18:54:51 CEST 2006

Thorsten,

most of the Ethernuts returned to us for checking or repair
are working fine. Thus I'd strongly recommend to check everything
on your side first. If you are using Windows, try AVRStudio to
check the fuses.
http://ethernut.de/en/isp/fuses.html

Further check your COM port and RS232 cable. Better use another
computer and another cable.

How about your programming adapter? Which software are you using
to program the board?

Finally check your power supply. Many of them claim to provide
9V at several hundred milliamps, but in fact the voltage drops
with some load. It must be DC, AC won't work.

As the power LED is lit, the fuse (hardware fuse, not the ATmega
fuses) seems to be OK.

If all this doesn't help, please return the board to egnite and
it will be put back to life.

Harald