[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut don't work anymore

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Jul 5 19:37:47 CEST 2006

At 19:21 05.07.2006 +0200, you wrote:

> > If all this doesn't help, please return the board to egnite and
> > it will be put back to life.
>So this seems to be the only way. Maybe I can flash a small
>blink-LED-Programm without using NutOS to the device. But if it works it
>doesn't help. Then I know the AVR is alife, but all other...

Basemon is quite tolerant, it even responds without external
RAM. If you don't send spaces, it will automatically produce
some output at 38400 baud after some seconds.

I'd suggest to check the USART0 output from the CPU up to the
RS232 level converter. If you don't have access to an
oscilloscope, send the board back to egnite's Ethernut Clinic.